TMS is a painless, noninvasive treatment that requires no advance preparation, anesthesia, or recovery time!
You may be depressed if, for more than two weeks, you’ve felt sad or down most of the time, have lost interest or pleasure in activities you once enjoyed or if you have experienced several of the symptoms below
Symptoms of Depression
- Persistent feelings of sadness
- Sleep or Appetite disturbance
- Feelings of guilt, or worthlessness
- Lack of confidence/Self esteem
- Unable to focus or concentrate
- Unwanted thoughts
As of 2017, 300 million people around the world have depression, according to the World Health Organization. It’s estimated that 15% of the adult population will experience depression at some point in their lifetime.